"When we had our children, our ideas changed somewhat. Thenceforward we lived only for them; they made all our happiness and we would never have found it save in them. In fact, nothing any longer cost us anything; the world was no longer a burden to us. As for me, my children were my great compensation, so that I wished to have many in order to bring them up for Heaven" -- Saint Zelie Martin, mother of St. Therese of Lisieux, canonized October 18, 2015 along with her husband St. Louis Martin.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Curriculum Sale Blog Hop




Thank you so much, Jessica for setting this up again this year!

Welcome visitors, I hope you find something you like here (and do poke around my blog and come again!)

I have been trying to gather up and decide which materials to part with and which to hang on to for future use.  I may be adding things as the sale goes on, so feel free to check back (or even ask!) to see if there is more.

I do not have PayPal so I am simply accepting checks via mail plus $5 shipping.  If you e-mail me at megross01 (at) yahoo (dot) com we can trade contact information.  

Also, I am very uncertain as to the pricing, so please make an offer if the asking price seems "off".  This is my first time joining the sale, so I'm a little nervous!:)  Thanks for your patience and happy hunting!:)

Math:
"Math-It" program. This is a plastic case with two cd's and several packets inside ("dubblit", "timzit" and "addit")(unused, "like new") $10
Singapore Math
Kindergarten texbook, unused, "like new":$3 
(oops--just noticed one scissors cut (about an inch or so into the front cover)--a little piece of scotch tape would make it unnoticeable, but for full disclosure)

 Singapore "Primary Mathematics"
Level 1B: $3
Level 2B: $3
Level 3A: $3--sold!
Level 3B: $3--sold!

(all "like new" condition, unused).
Saxon Math

Update: Saxon Teachers' Manuals for Kindergarten and grade 2 are still available.

Teachers' Editions (manuals) for K-3rd grade, unused, shelf-wear only: $10 each



Saxon 1--sold
Saxon K teacher's manual- $10 
I also have the meeting books for the primary levels--asking $10 each.
Saxon 2 teacher's manual--$10
Saxon 3 teacher's manual- $10--sold!

5/4 Solutions Manual (homeschool edition): $5-sold!
I have a 5/4 tests and worksheets with the first two lessons done in pencil and the pages 15-33 torn out on the perforated line, but still "in" the book.  The entire book is 3-hole-punched, so if placed in a binder, the only "problem" would be the two (hundred addition facts time test) lessons.--$5 "or best offer"
Saxon 6/5 solutions manual--$5
7/6 Tests and worksheets, solutions manual: $5 each--sold!


Geography:
 (use/wear to cover, a little dog-eared, other than that, super condition, unused CD Rom included): $5.00--sale pending!

Theology/Religion:

These are unused, perfect condition, hardcover:
Midwest Theological Forum Didache Series  --  $20.00 each

Our Moral Life in Christ--[sale pending]
Introduction to Catholicism--[sale pending]
Understanding the Scriptures--[sale pending]

History:

Calvert, A Child's History of the World, hardcover: $7.00  [sale pending]


(also from Calvert)  The Story of Beatrix Potter, hardcover: $5
  **In case anyone is using Calvert Homeschool materials, I also have the storybook reader that is used in the pre-K currriculum.


Extras:     Idiot's Guide to Poetry, used, $5    

 Story of the World Activity book: $7--sold!
Story of the World Tests and Answer Key: $5--sold!

Mother of Divine Grace "leftovers" that I'd love to pass on: (sorry for the sideways pics, trying to do this with a whole buncha kiddos around!!)


 Intermediate Language Lessons: $7--sold!

 Harp and Laurel Wreath, (tattered cover): $5--sold!

 
Music Kit: $5
**For MODG, I have other curriculum leftovers from the year we used their materials.  I have some lesson plans for primary/elementary grades.  Feel free to shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment if you are looking for something in particular.  

Random Extras for Mom

 Hardcover The Essential Pepin (waterstain on cover): $20 "or best offer"
The Official Lamaze Guide:  $5
Fertility Cycles Nutrition (third edition): $5
Good Discipline Great Teens, Dr. Ray: $5

 Seton Homeschool:

Kindergarten Manual: $10

a little cute/funny--my son wanted to see if he could sell any of his books.  These are both hardcover and in good condition. $5 each

This is a EWTN dvd documentary on the Crusades- $5

Thank you and please check back as I continue to update the sales!!

**Note:  I am starting to get my boxes ready to ship.  I have 8 children and lots of books! If by some accident I make an error and fail to ship the correct items, please e-mail me and I'll try to remedy the mistake right away!! 

6 comments:

  1. I would like Understanding the Scriptures and A child's history of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Christy! You can e-mail me at megross01 (at) yahoo (dot) com
    and we can trade contact information --you're my first customer! Yay!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in saxon homeschool edition 7/6 tests and worksheets. I will email you my info. Thank you, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the sale! I'd love to purchase the Saxon Math 3 and the Saxon 7/6 Solutions Manual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I'll take the Saxon Math 1 and the Saxon 5/4 Solutions Manual as well, if you still have them. Thank you! I'll send you an email now with my contact information. God bless!

      Delete