"When we had our children, our ideas changed somewhat. Thenceforward we lived only for them; they made all our happiness and we would never have found it save in them. In fact, nothing any longer cost us anything; the world was no longer a burden to us. As for me, my children were my great compensation, so that I wished to have many in order to bring them up for Heaven" -- Saint Zelie Martin, mother of St. Therese of Lisieux, canonized October 18, 2015 along with her husband St. Louis Martin.

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Happy 7th Birthday!!


Sweeter than a kitten.  With a little sass and quite a bit of flair.  She has a favorite animal: the pig!  And a collection of pig stuffed animals to go with it.


Sensitive yet full of fun.  Rosie can play all day with the neighborhood friends.
I'm pretty sure there's nothing better than her (loud) giggle.


How lucky is this little girl to make her First Holy Communion just days before her birthday?
#JesusistheBestGift

I am so thankful for this beautiful little girl of mine.  She was born with thick, black, curly hair.  She was beautiful then.  She is beautiful now.


Number 6 in a family of 9 children.  Third girl out of four.  Her presence reminds us that each child is irreplaceable.  Our family would be entirely incomplete without her.

I love you Miss Rose!  Happy Birthday!!





2 comments: