"When we had our children, our ideas changed somewhat. Thenceforward we lived only for them; they made all our happiness and we would never have found it save in them. In fact, nothing any longer cost us anything; the world was no longer a burden to us. As for me, my children were my great compensation, so that I wished to have many in order to bring them up for Heaven" -- Saint Zelie Martin, mother of St. Therese of Lisieux, canonized October 18, 2015 along with her husband St. Louis Martin.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Announcing...


We added the ninth member of our "fellowship" on the 4th of July!  We'll call him "Sam" (Gamgee) here on the blog.  Birth story will follow when I get two hands!!  Thank you for your prayers (there was a baby in there after all!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment