"When we had our children, our ideas changed somewhat. Thenceforward we lived only for them; they made all our happiness and we would never have found it save in them. In fact, nothing any longer cost us anything; the world was no longer a burden to us. As for me, my children were my great compensation, so that I wished to have many in order to bring them up for Heaven" -- Saint Zelie Martin, mother of St. Therese of Lisieux, canonized October 18, 2015 along with her husband St. Louis Martin.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Claimed by Christ!

 July 9th, 2016




Thank you, Jesus!

proud daddy



this boy will try to "upstage" his Baptized brother by falling off of a stage at the end of this night's party in the church hall. Story to follow.  3 stitches and a wild end to the day.:)


mother's blessing

yes, my niece is hiding under her mama's dress! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment