"When we had our children, our ideas changed somewhat. Thenceforward we lived only for them; they made all our happiness and we would never have found it save in them. In fact, nothing any longer cost us anything; the world was no longer a burden to us. As for me, my children were my great compensation, so that I wished to have many in order to bring them up for Heaven" -- Saint Zelie Martin, mother of St. Therese of Lisieux, canonized October 18, 2015 along with her husband St. Louis Martin.

Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm bailing

The 31 day challenge I was trying to meet, namely to write for 31 days on the topic of post-partum depression, is going to end in a bail-out.  I think my timing was just off. I've been wanting to blog again for a while, but to start up a new blog and then confine myself to such a limited (and heavy, I might add) topic has made it difficult for me to create my space here.  I guess I hit a wall.  So, I'm leaving my thoughts stand as they are, and moving on.  Of course, if some brilliant piece of wisdom strikes, I'll happily share it here!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment