"When we had our children, our ideas changed somewhat. Thenceforward we lived only for them; they made all our happiness and we would never have found it save in them. In fact, nothing any longer cost us anything; the world was no longer a burden to us. As for me, my children were my great compensation, so that I wished to have many in order to bring them up for Heaven" -- Saint Zelie Martin, mother of St. Therese of Lisieux, canonized October 18, 2015 along with her husband St. Louis Martin.

Friday, October 6, 2017

15 Months

15 Months

6 teeth

23 pounds


Walking!


It's funny, no one can ever imagine life without one of their children.  Each child is so unique that they are simply irreplaceable.  Not one of my other eight children is "Sam".  His looks, his personality, his scrumptious little self!

Why "Hello"!  Yes, I love you!




I caught Sam on the couch with his brothers watching football last weekend.  Sam really doesn't sit and watch TV, but I thought it was darling while it lasted.

And then, Eowyn.

Ok, Eowyn break.  Because she's my baby too--baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment