"When we had our children, our ideas changed somewhat. Thenceforward we lived only for them; they made all our happiness and we would never have found it save in them. In fact, nothing any longer cost us anything; the world was no longer a burden to us. As for me, my children were my great compensation, so that I wished to have many in order to bring them up for Heaven" -- Saint Zelie Martin, mother of St. Therese of Lisieux, canonized October 18, 2015 along with her husband St. Louis Martin.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

It's Wednesday...

I know I've been bugging you all about this, but I just think it's such an awesome opportunity to get some Bible in our homes!  It's so important for our children, and so very helpful to me as a mother to have this FREE beauty (art) and wisdom (Word of God) available each week this summer.
Vine of Plenty | The Summer of Psalms Project
Did I mention that I'm going to be so sad when it's over?  I don't want to miss a single print.

No comments:

Post a Comment