"When we had our children, our ideas changed somewhat. Thenceforward we lived only for them; they made all our happiness and we would never have found it save in them. In fact, nothing any longer cost us anything; the world was no longer a burden to us. As for me, my children were my great compensation, so that I wished to have many in order to bring them up for Heaven" -- Saint Zelie Martin, mother of St. Therese of Lisieux, canonized October 18, 2015 along with her husband St. Louis Martin.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Caught my eye

I knew my days were numbered, but out of sheer curiosity and not wanting to actually get out a calendar and count (yes, I'm that lazy), I glanced at that little lillypie pregnancy ticker on the sidebar of this blog.  Today it says the baby is "ready to launch".  Ready to launch?!!

A man so wrote that ticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment