"When we had our children, our ideas changed somewhat. Thenceforward we lived only for them; they made all our happiness and we would never have found it save in them. In fact, nothing any longer cost us anything; the world was no longer a burden to us. As for me, my children were my great compensation, so that I wished to have many in order to bring them up for Heaven" -- Saint Zelie Martin, mother of St. Therese of Lisieux, canonized October 18, 2015 along with her husband St. Louis Martin.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Spring has Sprung!

You know it is spring when the animal babies start appearing: ducks and goslings at the local pond, and this year, puppies!
This Spring, our neighbors dog had its second litter of puppies.  Last time she had a litter we were in the Southwest for the summer.  This time...well, I just couldn't resist the offer to come and see!
They are labradoodles and just too cute.  You can watch them grow on their website:
 www.sweetlabradoodles.blogspot.com

Four boys, four girls: just like us!  And yes, my kids think we need one.  I'm an easy sell when it comes to dogs, but my husband...well, they aren't ready until the summer.  I hadn't ever seen puppies at the nursing stage (eyes and ears still closed, not walking yet).  The swimming pool they are in was right in the family kitchen/dining room. It was too cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment