"When we had our children, our ideas changed somewhat. Thenceforward we lived only for them; they made all our happiness and we would never have found it save in them. In fact, nothing any longer cost us anything; the world was no longer a burden to us. As for me, my children were my great compensation, so that I wished to have many in order to bring them up for Heaven" -- Saint Zelie Martin, mother of St. Therese of Lisieux, canonized October 18, 2015 along with her husband St. Louis Martin.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Indulge me

I know I am not the first person in the universe to have a little girl with curls.  I know that these aren't even the best curls I've ever seen.

But, this is my first little girl to have this many curls last this long into babyhood.

 And I'm pretty well...loving it!


Remember this?
Halloween 2014
Chorizo, meet Chorizo.  (At the Memorial Day parade).

I may have called him over. I may have shouted repeatedly like a crazy lady. And I may have shouted "Go Brewers" before I realized that I'd have to stand next to the same people for the rest of that parade.

Ahem.


No comments:

Post a Comment